One of the few buildings left untouched by the Great Fire of London in 1666.
There is a collection of items on loan from the Pepys Society and original 17th century wood panelling. Also has one of the best remaining Jacobean-enriched plaster ceilings in London.Currently closed to the public.
All information is drawn from or provided by the museums themselves and every effort is made to ensure it is correct. Please remember to double check opening hours with the venue concerned before making a special visit.