Volunteer with Museums London
Volunteering with Museums London is an excellent way to to develop your skills, deepen your experience and can really help further your career. The heritage sector is notoriously competitive and to show you've contributed in the digital sector just might give you the edge. We're growing and expanding quickly and we need your help.
Volunteer contributors wanted: Researcher / Copywriter
We need enthusiastic and passionate content creators to help keep our website of London museums engaging, accurate and up to date.
Your key responsibilities
- Create compelling fact-drive copy that will seduce and inspire
- Image research — source and provide relevant images that support the museum, permanent exhibitions and the story you'll craft (with respective legal permissions)
- Quality check and proof all personal copywriting and production output to ensure completed work is error-free, on brief and achieves the desired standards
- Follow and deliver best practise brand tone of voice to ensure delivery of copy consistency and user centricity
- Proactively research market trends and competitors to have a full understanding of digital heritage landscape.
The benefits we can offer